Monday, May 3, 2010

Don't Mess With the Help Contest

I have never entered a contest before but the Don't Mess With the Help Contest is tempting me more than I though was possible.  I have already written three pages with this contest in mind.  This is probably a bad thing since I have yet to submit my completed chapter 3 for Forever Love.

The Don't Mess With the Help Contest, which is being put on by Twi-Fic Promotions, is simply a contest that include two characters:  "the help" and "the employer."  They are allowing any pairing too.

If you want the full details and rules here is the link:  http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2338350




I would love to hear if any of you are getting the urge to enter this contest and if not, is there any one-shot you are looking for?  Leave you questions, thoughts or concerns in a comment and I will respond.  Also you can find me at twitter @sheynondoah

No comments:

Post a Comment