Monday, February 8, 2010

A Nice Sunny Day in Seattle


It was a beautiful sunny day in Seattle and I even wore a skirt (which I never do)... Well I wore it for the first half of the day, I abandoned it after my first round of class.  When I got home though, I changed into my sweats so I could lay around and do my lovely homework.

I haven't heard any other news so nothing to report... Except I recently started reading The Vampire Diaries and I have to say I am actually liking the show better.

So I've been looking for a good Vampire Diaries podcast and the only one on Itunes is Bite On This.  I'm listening to all of the back episodes right now, and it's okay.  I'm not very fond of it but I hope I warm up to it because there are no other ones at the moment.


It's true, Vampire Diaries is going on a hiatus after next weeks episode.  The break will be six weeks long and a new episode will be released on March 25. The reason it is going on break is because of the Olympics and then they are staying on break until March 25 so that the season finale will be on the may sweeps week.  It's a good plan for ratings and to insure it will be picked up for the next season but I'm still trying to figure out how I'll stay alive without new episodes.  :(

I hope everyone else is experiencing lovely weather, wherever they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment