Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bite On This

As I said yesterday, I'm listening to Bite On This, a Vampire Diaries podcast.  I got to episode 6 and was so frustrated/intrigued that I started taking notes to share with you.


Bite On This
Episode #6:  The Transitions
What I find most frustrating about this podcast is that I often disagree with the hosts.  About almost everything.  I think the show is hosted by Angela and Willy, if I get wrong let me know.
One of the main things that bothered me is that they said that the way Elena finds out about Stefan being a vampire was like Twilight.  I do understand that they are saying how she put everything together and discovered it herself is the same.  In Twilight when Bella finds out about Edward and his nightly habits, she's completely fine with it  Elena however, is not okay, and doesn't want anything to do with Stefan and the harm she thought he was inflicting on Mystic Falls.  Elena's reaction is much more realistic.






The one thing we do agree on in this episode is about Ian Somerhalder being amazing as Damon.  His delivery of the lines is hilarious and well worth watching, repeating and taking note of.


Episode #7:  Snatch, Eat, Erase
Okay, the problem I had with the hosts in this episode was that they said that Vickie and Matt haven't really been acting like siblings until this episode.  But I'm pretty sure that Matt acts protective over Vickie from the very first episode.  It was just the major thing that bothered me.  


None of my other comments on these episodes are worth mentioning.  I'm about to start listening to episode #9 and we'll see what I think about that.


I know that most people will be frustrated with my negative view but it's the only Vampire Diaries podcast that I've seen, if you have any that are worth listening to send me the link.  I do enjoy some of their opinions so I'll keep listening until something better comes along.  Or at least until I get caught up on the episodes.  


I have a bunch of podcasts that I'm behind on so once I get some free time I'll post my thoughts.


CW has released another clip but it isn't on youtube yet and my computer won't let me watch it on the CW website so I have to wait.  Which sucks but all of you should go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment