Tuesday, March 2, 2010

With Teeth by TalulaBlue

So, I'm finally getting caught up on my fanfiction and I'm now up to date with all of the chapters of With Teeth by TalulaBlue.  It's an amazingly angsty fic without angst.

Here is the summary from twilighted.net:


Edward is a 27-year-old alcoholic/addict struggling with his recovery. Bella is a 23-year-old who's moved back home after college. This fic chronicles how they meet, fall in love, and struggle with the complexities of their relationship. Not nearly as maudlin as it sounds (I hope).
Rated NC-17 for graphic (and sometimes non-romantic) sex, drug and alcohol use and abuse, profane language, and brief (very brief) suicidal ideation (although NO suicide attempts). No sexual assault, no cutting.


I promise it is worth it, I'm eagerly waiting the next chapter.


Link:  http://twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=7061

No comments:

Post a Comment