Friday, January 1, 2010

Buck Hollywood's New Moon Review



Having read all of the Twilight Saga and having seen Twilight and New Moon at midnight you could call me a twilight fan.  But I also have a lot of issues with the series.  So because of that I enjoy listening to people make fun of it too.




Like most people in the world, I'm also obsessed with YouTube videos.  On of my favorite YouTube stars to watch is Buck Hollywood's show What the Buck.  One of his recent videos was a very detailed review of New Moon.  If you haven't seen this, you must watch it NOW:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1fMDeIC6Zo

Okay, so I LOVED this video.  Buck Hollywood has the perfect attitude to see New Moon.  Like him, I also was laughing through the whole movie even though I prolly shouldn't have been.  I also agree that this movie would have be ten times better as a musical.  Couldn't you just see Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson dancing around and singing heartbreaking songs about their tortured souls.  Seriously, that would make it ten times more entertaining.

Comment and tell me what you thought about New Moon, Buck Hollywood's review, or anything in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment